Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Flat-out Good"



.





I have been experimenting with a fairly new product on the market made by Flatout a company that makes flat bread its called  Flatout foldit .  This flat bread is the most unique and versatile flat bread I have seen it is high in Fiber and omega 3 plus whole wheat and low in fat and carbs while being quite filling, and only 90 calories per unit.

.
Each unit can be grilled, toasted or baked it into a personal pizza; or  about anything you might use bread for with less calories and all the good stuff in it.  I use this with a turkey patty as a burger, It works quite well for breakfast sandwiches, grilled cheese and make a good personal pizza.

.
I have found this item in most food stores along with tortillas; even Wal*Mart has them.
Give-em a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment