Saturday, October 13, 2012

Myks Extreme Pizza

Since I love pizza I have been experimenting on a logical choice.  Most of the calories come from the cheese and choice of toppings. So here is what I come up with.  I only used about 1/4th of the cheese an use toppings that are low in fats mostly. I also use a thin crust.  I went to papa Murphy's and ordered a pizza with very little cheese and a grilled chicken for the meat topping,  most any pizza parlor would do the same try it. Now here is the way I made my pizza at home.

.
Ingredients: (for a 12 inch pizza)
1-12 inch Boboli thin crust
1/2 pound Italian seasoned ground turkey (pre-cooked)
1/2 jar marinated artichoke hearts
1/2 cup part skim milk mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1-cup ripe olives sliced
1-cup sliced mushrooms

.
low fat ranch dressing (red sauce if you prefere)
salt free Italian spices

.Directions:
now its time to build you pizza.  Using the boboli crust spread on some ranch dressing (enough to coat well) and liberally sprinkle this with the Italian seasoning now add the Parmesan cheese all over then add the pre-cooked ground turkey, olives, mushrooms and artichoke hearts; sprinkle all over the top the mozzarella cheese.  You now have a low calorie oven ready pizza (I generally add a few tomato slices on top) use the guide on the Boboli package for cooking and heat.  That's It Enjoy!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment