Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Lite" Curried Chicken Stir Fry

Stir Fry's are a great way to have your veggies .  There are many types of stir Fry's depending on the kind of veggies you like. I use a frozen stir stir fry mix that has several different types of veggies, but usually for sure has broccoli as a major item.  I add some cabbage,Sweet pepper and celery just the way I like it, so here is my recipe.

.
Ingredients:
8-oz skinless bone less chicken breast cut in 1/4 inch wide strips.
3-cups cooked thin spaghetti.
1-small size frozen stir fry vegetables
1/4-cup "Lite" Soy sauce. (low sodium)
1/4-cup pineapple juice.
1-tbs curry powder.
2-tbs-Extra virgin olive oil.

.
Directions:
In a large skillet add the olive oil and chicken strips and curry powder, lightly brown the chicken at medium heat.  When chicken is browned, add the rest of the ingredients and what the hey throw in a few chunks of pineapple if you like.  Cover the pan I use a glass cover so I can watch it cook. Simmer about 10-15 minutes until the frozen vegetables are tender and serve it up hot. That's it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment